Teams Entry Information
When registering your team for the 2013 SunSmart Ironman 70.3 Busselton event please ensure you have all the correct details for your team members. Any team changes that are made after the Friday 15th March 2013 will incur an administration fee of $50 PER CHANGE.
NO CHANGES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER FRIDAY 28th MARCH 2013.
All team members will need to present to Athlete Check-in on Friday 10th May 2013 between 10am and 6pm. Please ensure you consider this before registering. No late registration will be taken at Athlete Check-in.
Teams can consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 athletes for the SunSmart Ironman 70.3 distanceevent (1.9km swim, 90.1km bike, 21.1km run). A team can be made up of any combination of male and female athletes. Competitors must be 17 years of age or older on the event day to compete in the TEAMS section. A 17 year old may only participate in not more than one leg (swim, bike, run) of the TEAM event.
- All Male Team
- All Female Team
- Mixed Team
All members of the team will receive a registration pack.
ONLINE ENTRY TIPS
Important information to consider before registering:
- For all triathlon Australia Members registering during the priority entry period you will need to have you current Membership number and register with the email address that you used to complete your membership. If you do not have these details we encourage you to contact you State Association in advance to ensure you have the correct information click here for all the State contact details
- You will be required to read and accept the athlete waiver during the registration process. Please note you will also have to sign a copy of this waiver during athlete check in on Friday 10th May 2013.
- The withdrawal policy for the event can be found by clicking here you will also have to accept the policy as part of the registration Terms and Conditions of entry. Please make sure you are familiar with this policy prior to registering.
- With the increase in competitors at the event and expected spectators to approx. 15,000, we recommend that participants book their accommodation early to ensure they do not miss out.
- It is compulsory for all participants to complete Athlete Check-in on Friday 10th May 2013 between 9am and 5pm at the Registration marquee within the Expo area on Barnard Park. Please make sure you plan your trip to Busselton to make it to registration on time. No early or late registrations will be permitted. ALL individuals and ALL team competitors must register between the above stated times.