Entry Fees and Withdrawals
ENTRY FEES – 2013
*Please note, the Active.com processing fee of 5% will be charged at the checkout page
Entry fee includes entry to the Post Event Function held on Saturday 11th May 2013
2013 SUNSMART IRONMAN 70.3 BUSSELTON WITHDRAWAL POLICY
At the onset of organizing an event, costs are incurred. Your entry fee is an investment into the staging of the SunSmart Ironman 70.3 Busselton. Organizing this event has required a considerable amount of planning, numerous financial risks and expenses and is run as a business for the advanced development of the sport of Triathlon in Western Australia.
Please note the Conditions of Entry and Waiver – entry to 2013 SunSmart Ironman 70.3 Busselton constitutes a contract between Triathlon WA and yourself as the participant. If you wish to withdraw from the event for whatever valid reason, this is beyond our control and that is your choice, whether made voluntarily or involuntarily.
Please note that race entries are NOT transferable.
We are unable to provide a full refund at any time following registration, however the following sliding scale of refund will apply:
- Early withdrawal requests recieved on or before MIDNIGHT (12am) AWST on Monday 31st December 2012, are eligible for a partial refund of 75% of the entry fee.
- withdrawal requests received on or before MIDNIGHT (12am) WST on Thursday 28th February 2013, are eligible for a partial refund of 50% of the entry fee.
- After this date, WITHOUT exception, all requests must be received on or before MIDNIGHT (12am) WST on Sunday 31st March 2013 to be eligible for a partial refund of 25% of the entry fee.
- After this date WITHOUT exception NO REFUNDS will be given.
Reimbursements for withdrawals will be processed on a monthly basis.
This refund will be given to you in the form of a credit to the credit card used to make the original entry.
Please supply TWA administration with a formal letter/email as confirmation of your withdrawal. Please send to [email protected]
ONLINE ENTRY TIPS
Important information to consider before registering:
- For all Triathlon Australia Members registering during the priority entry period you will need to have you current Membership number and register with the email address that you used to complete your membership. If you do not have these details we encourage you to contact you State Association in advance to ensure you have the correct information click here for all the State contact details
- You will be required to read and accept the athlete waiver during the registration process. Please note you will also have to sign a copy of this waiver during athlete check in on Friday 10th May 2013.
- The withdrawal policy for the event can be found by clicking here you will also have to accept the policy as part of the registration Terms and Conditions of entry. Please make sure you are familiar with this policy prior to registering.
- With the increase in competitors at the event and expected spectators to approx. 15,000, we recommend that participants book their accommodation early to ensure they do not miss out.
- It is compulsory for all participants to complete Athlete Check-in on Friday 10th May 2013 between 9am and 5pm at the Registration marquee within the Expo area on Barnard Park. Please make sure you plan your trip to Busselton to make it to registration on time. No early or late registrations will be permitted. ALL individuals and ALL team competitors must register between the above stated times.